‘Tis the season! Join Natalie Tin, Maker & Owner behind Humble Bee Candles & Co. as she guides you on creating your very own custom holiday scented candles. In this class you will learn candle making & burning basics, blend unique scents, hand-pour waxes and create your one-of-a-kind candle labels. All supplies provided to create 3 x beautiful candles. These candle will create lovely ambiance to your space this holiday or wrap them up as thoughtful hand-made gifts for family and friends!
- Create 3 x One-of-a-Kind 6oz, 1-Wick Gold Tin Candles;
- Choose between Wood Wick or Cotton Wick;
- Blend & Design Your Custom Scent from 30+ Scents of Essential Oil or Fragrance Oil
- Materials to Create your Personal Candle Label;
- All Participants will receive a free BEE HUMBLE BEE KIND Tote Bag.
- For beginners. No Experience is Required;
- Ideal for ages 8+;
- Kids under age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult;
- Allergy Alert – we request that you inform us at the time of registration of any scent/essential oil or fragrance oil allergies.
Natalie is Maker & Owner behind Humble Bee Candles & Co. She developed her skills and passion from taking various candle workshops in other cities like LA and Bangkok. In the beginning of 2017 she started the journey of pursuing the dream of creating a brand that promotes humbleness and kindness. Beside candle making, Natalie has been teaching in different organizations, senior groups, and West Elm in hopes of spreading warmth to the community, educating others about self-care and the importance of healthy living.