Join the Bake Three Fifty crew and learn how to turn two cupcakes into mini gourmet buttercream cakes! Perfect for sharing with your special someone. Jenn Burko, Founder of Bake Three Fifty, will teach you the trade-secrets of mastering the perfect bakery style cupcake through temperature of ingredients, mixing techniques and more. You will also learn how to master the art of piping the icing top into a bakery-perfect cupcake to be proud of!
- Two cupcakes to assemble and decorate a mini cake of their own
- Guidance and instructions by a professional
- Fun and inspiration
- Hair tied back for easy handling of materials
- Ideal for kids 4+ (tweens and teens)
- Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult
- Parents/Guardians are not required to purchase a separate ticket
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic
Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
Bake Three Fifty’s founder, Jenn Burko, began as a home baker and custom cake designer before breaking into the exciting world of food trucks. Now with a storefront in Market & Co. and more locations soon to be announced, she is excited to be apart of the unique experience at Kitchen & Co. and share some of her trade secrets. Drawing on her passion and industry experience, guests at her classes will be empowered to indulge in their own unique creations that are sure to be insta-worthy sweets!