Join Santa in the kitchen for a very merry breakfast event, especially for tiny cooks! We start with a jolly storytime with Santa before kids head into the kitchen where the fun heats up! Kids will make and enjoy Santa pancakes with berries, along with orange juice. Our in-house chef, Julian Pancer, will lead and guide little-ones every step of the way. Fun and yum in the spirit of the holidays!
Important TICKET INFORMATION:
- Each guest requires an Admit One ticket for entry including parents, caregivers and children;
- There are three time slots to choose from:
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am
- 9:45 am – 10:15 am
- 10:30 am – 11 am
- This is a complimentary 30 minute experience.
- Suitable for children ages 4-12, accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information;
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class
Julian Pancer is a Red Seal Chef and is Co-Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio in Vaughan. He is also co-owner of Pancer's Original Deli, a Toronto landmark since 1957 and family owned for 4 generations. He is a graduate of the George Brown Chef School and has learned his trade working with many talented chefs. His experience includes Trump Hotel & Tower in Toronto, Sous Chef at Ciao Wine Bar in Yorkville and Head Chef at The Tavern by Trevor. His high energy, charisma and creativity wows guests and inspires them to discover their inner chef. His fun and witty character make him especially effective with kids easing them to try new ingredients and creatively explore food in a hands-on environment.