Just in time for back-to-school, learn how to make a well balanced breakfast designed to help you power through a busy day. Join holistic nutritionist, Danielle Wiens of Village Juicery, in this health-focused breakfast prep workshop. Through this hands-on class you will learn how to make four staple breakfast prep items, including a fermented Coconut Yogurt and a Nearly-Raw Granola. Using the recipes made in class, guests will then learn to assemble their own nutritious and delicious breakfast jars to take home. Once assembled, your breakfast will feature a generous dose of whole, plant based fibre, heart healthy fats, and minerals like calcium, manganese and phosphorus that support healthy cellular function. Now that’s a boost to the day!
- Instructions and guidance by a nutritionist;
- All ingredients and supplies;
- Learn 4 staple breakfast prep components;
- Take-home 2 DIY breakfast jar creations;
- Complimentary take-home jar of nearly-raw granola;
- Four recipe cards (covered in class) plus an additional two recipes.
- Suitable for ages 12+.
- All recipes are vegan and gluten free.
- Allergy Alert – please note nuts, seeds and coconut are used during this workshop. We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class
Danielle Wiens is a Certified Holistic Nutritionist practising out of Toronto. Her interest in nutrition started from an early age when she first started suffering from serious health complications. After restoring her own health, her personal application of nutrition expanded, leading her to further her studies in nutrition. After graduating with first class honours from the Institute of Holistic Nutrition, Danielle has been focusing on helping others find natural methods of healing. Her practice is built upon helping others restore their relationship to food. Through workshops, retreats and lectures, Danielle hopes that she can inspire others to connect with their food and themselves.