Market & Co. and Chef Julian welcome kids to a melt-your-heart breakfast unlike anything before. Under the guidance of Chef Julian, kids will create Snowflake Pancakes, Sven Reindeer Spiced Bacon and Frosty Smoothies, all with a touch of magic.
After kids have enjoyed their culinary creation, it’s time chill with the Ice Queen and Ice Princess! Your favourite royalty has arrived and the journey of fun begins! They will sing their favourite songs with their beautiful singing voice in a wonderful performance for guests to watch. They will share an epic tale, followed by an interactive meet and greet where you can pose for photos to capture the excitement. Children, be sure to dress up in your finest royal garments for added enchantment!
- Guidance & instructions by a professional chef;
- Learn basic culinary techniques;
- Enjoy a kids magical Christmas breakfast;
- Character songs, story and meet & greet;
- Photo op as a keepsake.
- Open to kids ages 4+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Parents/Guardians are not required to purchase a separate ticket.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
Julian Pancer is a Red Seal Chef and is Co-Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio in Vaughan. He is also co-owner of Pancer's Original Deli, a Toronto landmark since 1957 and family owned for 4 generations. He is a graduate of the George Brown Chef School and has learned his trade working with many talented chefs. His experience includes Trump Hotel & Tower in Toronto, Sous Chef at Ciao Wine Bar in Yorkville and Head Chef at The Tavern by Trevor. His high energy, charisma and creativity wows guests and inspires them to discover their inner chef. His fun and witty character make him especially effective with kids easing them to try new ingredients and creatively explore food in a hands-on environment.