February 24 is national Tortilla Day, so get ready to celebrate this delicious chip by joining Craft Chippery and Chef Kim Masko for a DIY Nacho Class! Participants will have loads of different toppings to choose from , both traditional and some new ideas you might have not thought of. We know that cooking can make you hungry, so we will have veggies and dips made with Craft Chippery seasonings to snack on.
- Each participant will get a bag of Hand Cut Nachos to customize
- Guidance and instructions by a professional chef
- Create and enjoy your very own nachos (also suitable for vegetarians)
- Fun and inspiration
- Receive an exclusive 10% off your same-day purchase at Craft Chippery when you redeem your class registration receipt
- Suitable for teens and adults
- Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic (this will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests)
Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
Chef Kim has been in the culinary world for almost 20 years. She graduated George Brown, received her apprenticeship under Executive Chef Tom Filipou, and created content for classes at Loblaws that are still used to this day. She spent 12 years working at the prestigious SIR Corp, creating recipes, guidelines, and themes for many restaurants universally loved around Canada. Chef Kim has been the Kitchen Manager at PIER 87 since it opened in the Food District, and is excited to lend her creative genius to everyone at Ray Woodey's Craft Chippery.