Join Danielle French and Chef Riley Wanke in the kitchen to learn how to whip up three easy canapés sure to impress this holiday season. In this workshop you will learn how to put together a beautiful charcuterie board, create roasted vegetables with onion jam, and prepare flat bread with the signature South Pond Farms infused honey and chevre truffles. Plus, gain clever entertaining tips to make holiday hosting a cinch!
- Meet Danielle French, host of Taste of the Country on Netflix;
- Instructions by Chef Riley Wanke;
- Taste 3 x Holiday Canapés;
- Chance to Win a Prize! (Gift Box of Signature South Pond Farms Products + $40 Gift Certificate to be Used Towards a Farm Experience in 2018/2019.)
- Ideal for kids ages 4+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult;
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information;
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Danielle French is the founder and owner of South Pond Farms. She is also host of Taste of the Country on Netflix. South Pond was started founded in 2008 as a small food delivery business. Since then, it has grown to become a culinary destination, offering special events, weddings, workshops and corporate retreats all set in our restored century barn in the rolling hills of rural Ontario. Her vision has always come from a connection to the land and the food that we grow and prepare in our kitchen. Riley Wanke is Chef at South Pond Farms.