Get creative in the kitchen with Chef Kim as she guides you on how to make easy, crunchy holiday appetizers that are guaranteed to please. In this hands-on and interactive cooking class you will make chicken bites with a crunchy chip coating, firecracker shrimp and an inspired veggie dip using Craft Chippery seasoning mix. Chef Kim will guide you to utilize different ingredients to create easy finger foods in a flash. This class is loaded with tips and tricks and will inspire you over the holiday season.
- Guidance and instructions by a professional chef;
- Create and enjoy 3 appetizers;
- Fun and inspiration;
- Printed take-home recipes;
- Receive an exclusive 10% off your same-day purchase at Craft Chippery when you redeem your class registration receipt.
- Suitable for teens and adults 12 year+.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
Chef Kim has been in the culinary world for almost 20 years. She graduated George Brown, received her apprenticeship under Executive Chef Tom Filipou, and created content for classes at Loblaws that are still used to this day. She spent 12 years working at the prestigious SIR Corp, creating recipes, guidelines, and themes for many restaurants universally loved around Canada. Chef Kim has been the Kitchen Manager at PIER 87 since it opened in the Food District, and is excited to lend her creative genius to everyone at Ray Woodey's Craft Chippery.